Dr. Shweta Sharma ( Banerjee ) - May 16
Testimonials Kidney failure treatment by homeopathy,
very high Creatinine and Urea can be managed well in Homeopathy
Urine formation may start within one month of homeopathic treatment
Kidney size of CKD patient may also improve in homeopathic treatment
1. Healthy persons who have strong family history of renal failure should take classical homeopathic treatment to avoid the risk of renal failure.
2. Diabetic patients who are suffering from Hypertension also must take homeopathic treatment.
3. Persons who are having symptoms of early renal failure of unknown etiology.
4. Patients suffering from recurrent renal stone formation or having stone lodged somewhere in the ureter.
5. Kidney patients of any stage should start homeopathic treatment earliest possible for avoiding passing into the complete renal damage.
6. Patients who are taking some urine forming medicines such as Lasix, Dytor etc. should start homeopathic treatment otherwise their kidneys will have to suffer badly.